GlobaLinks Learning Abroad provides information about degree abroad opportunities at more than 35 universities in Australia, New Zealand and the U.K. Our expertise has developed from our well-established relationships with our partner universities and more than 20 years of sending students abroad. These top-ranked universities have appointed us to provide you with the information you need to make the most informed decision about a university, as well as to provide you with a range of services to make your transition overseas to your campus as easy as possible.
Enrollment is ultimately determined by each university. Our role is to provide you with a range of options, advice, and free application assistance while you explore your degree options overseas.
Choose from 25 Australian Universities, 8 New Zealand Universities, and now 5 universities in the UK.
Why Apply through Us?
- We are your central contact; we simplify the process by being on your side of the world.
- Applying through our office can save you money! Not only are our services are free to you, but many of the universities waive their application fee for students who apply through us. You also save on postage, international calling charges, and documentation certification.
- You receive quicker responses to all your concerns and questions via direct personal contacts. The universities trust us to give you the information you need, when you need it.
- The university is more apt to look at an application submitted by us, because they know it has been reviewed by our staff and is complete upon arrival.
- We advise on more than just academics. We assist with financial aid questions, the application process, housing, and living and traveling while abroad. Most of us have done it ourselves and are happy to pass along any helpful information we can.
By applying through us, you have a local North American contact throughout the whole process.
What is a MyLearn Account?
Your MyLearn profile allows you to save degree programs to your filing cabinet, search for detailed degree information, manage newsletters that will keep you informed about upcoming deadlines and scholarship opportunities, download university prospectuses with detailed information about each degree program, and download the application to the university of your choice.