5 Great Reasons to Visit New Zealand
Known in Maori as Aotearoa, or Land of the Long White Cloud, New Zealand is a paradise for outdoor enthusiasts or anyone looking for a friendly, laid back atmosphere. With a land area and population about the same as the state of Colorado, New Zealand is small enough to get around easily but large enough to offer varied landscapes and hidden treasures waiting to be explored. Study in New Zealand to truly experience this amazing place.
- New Zealand is considered the adventure capital of the world. You can hike, bungy jump, whitewater river raft, fish, scuba dive and sky dive.
- You can get the best of both worlds in New Zealand. One day you can be scuba diving in the Bay of Islands on the North Island and the next day skiing in Queenstown on the South Island.
- New Zealand is the Largest Pacific Island nation and lies in the South Pacific Ocean.
- Everyone speaks English, so you will feel right at home.
- In New Zealand the sheep out-number the people.